Criminal Law is a complicated thing. The law seems to be an almost living entity that is ever evolving to cope with the changing world. It is up to those who live and work within the criminal court system to protect and uphold the nation’s criminal laws. To do this, they have to know the law inside and out. Here is a collection of authoritative links to sites with information about different aspects of law, as well as information about recent Supreme Court rulings.
- Criminal Law Overview: An overview of the basic facts of criminal law.
- Criminal Law Information: A list of links to pages with different aspects of criminal law, including its uses and importance.
- Practical Criminal Law: Shows how criminal law is used in everyday life and how it can be applied to every day situations.
- Criminal Law Resources: Information about various aspects of criminal law.
- Definition of A Crime: Shows how criminal law defines a crime.
- International Criminal Law: Discusses how international criminal law differs from US law and the complications this can cause.
- Criminal Law Conversations: An archive of examples of criminal law cases and their outcomes.
- Criminal Law Library: Searchable archive of criminal laws from every state.
- Nevada Criminal Law: Discusses criminal law in Nevada.
- International Journal of Constitutional Law: An online constitutional law journal.
- Center for Human Rights & Constitutional Law: Explains how international constitutional law works.
- Constitutional Law Quarterly: Online journal devoted to constitutional law and law cases.
- Constitutional Law - International: Resource page that links to information about constitutional laws all over the world.
- Duke Journal of Constitutional Law: Duke University’s page with information on Constitutional Law.
- Exploring Constitutional Law: Powers: Breaks down exactly how constitutional law works and who is in charge of interpreting it.
Recent Orders of the Supreme Court
- Orders and Journal: A listing of all recent Supreme Court judgments from the previous years.
- Orders and Opinions: An archive of Texas Supreme Court orders made in the previous few months.
- Rules of the Supreme Court: Discusses in detail the Supreme Court’s recent rulings and how each one affected current laws in the United States.
- New Jersey Rulings: An archive of all recent New Jersey Supreme Court rulings, as well as their effects on past and current laws.
- Maine Supreme Court Decisions: State website for Maine’s Supreme Court with an archive of all of that court’s most recent decisions, as well as links to some pending cases.
- Alaska Supreme Court Orders: Archive of Alaska’s most recent Supreme Court Rulings in the form of .pdf documents.
- Recent Rules Orders: An archive of West Virginia’s recent Supreme Court rulings.
- Minnesota Rulings: Discusses Minnesota’s most recent rulings.
("Legal information found on this page does not constitute legal advice.")